Radioactive materials are used in many industries for research, medical treatment and diagnosis, manufacturing quality control, food treatment, blood irradiation, instrument sterilization, oil exploration, liquid volume calculations, and much more. Homeland security groups use radiation detection instruments to monitor a wide variety of locations and facilities in case of a terrorist attack.
JRT provides calibration and repairs for radiation detection instruments used in all of these applications. Our customers include local, state and federal government agencies, medical facilities, pharmaceutical companies and radiation instrument manufacturers.
- State & Federal Government Agencies
- Radiation Detection Instrument Manufacturers
- Landfill Facilities
- Medical Equipment Manufacturers
- Radiation Oncology Centers
- Private Physician Offices
- Consulting Firms
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Research & Development Firms